Tippmann SMG-60 in decent shape, with full auto trigger, leaking valve, missing parts

Tippmann SMG-60 in decent shape, with full auto trigger, leaking valve, missing parts

Availability: Out of stock
SKU
t1273
Tippmann SMG-60 in decent shape, with full auto trigger, leaking valve, missing parts. This is a parts gun. I aired it up and it's leaking and I don't have time to mess with it. It's missing the front shroud, the sling, the magazine and it DOES NOT include any clips with it. I looked inside and it does have the full auto trigger. The barrel is steel. It does include the front sight. Sold as is. This is a project gun. I can include a magazine for 20 more if you message me after purchasing it. I can also include 10 smg 60 clips for $15 (usually 3.60 each).
Lead time (products order to packing to shipping) is 7 to 14 days. If you are in a rush please consider ordering your rusted parts from elsewhere.

Request for more Information or Quote

Part#: t1273