VMX body, couldn't get it to cycle, great shape.

Availability: Out of stock
SKU
t968
VMX body, couldn't get it to cycle, great shape. I tried building this up as a complete paintgun but was getting leaks out of the valve. I tried changing the valve, the cup seal, the orings and the spring but could not get the valve to stop leaking out. I was checking with HPA probably 800 psi output tank? Because of this I decided to part it out. Only piece included are the cut down trigger rail (no trigger internals included), the back plate, the piece that goes in between the upper and lower tube in the back of the body. Also the feed and detent are included. See photos, what is pictured is included. Condition wise it's in excellent shape. Functionality wise I couldn't get it to work. I purchased this off ebay probably 2 years ago as a complete marker and I know PTP had some blems but I doubt this would have been sold in the first place as a complete marker if it never worked.
Lead time (products order to packing to shipping) is 7 to 14 days. If you are in a rush please consider ordering your rusted parts from elsewhere.

Request for more Information or Quote

Part#: t968

Similar Products