Blue Check it or Taso Automag, good shape, see photos

Availability: Out of stock
SKU
t1567
Blue Check it or Taso Automag, good shape, see photos. Bought this locally a few months back for the Box Gun it came with. Match anodized Grip Frame, Vertical asa, rail, sight rail. Has the Check it / Carter / Taso cut back valve body 8 hole mod piece. Unfortunately didn't come with the matched back of the valve. Valve and on off are stock. I will air this up and make sure it dry fires without issue but I will not shoot paint through it (unless I decide to take it out and play with it before it sells?). Pretty rad Automag but I already have a few Carterized guns so this one can sell. I thought frame was Pro Teams but might be a Taso non hump back 45, not sure, I have been meaning to write and article on Taso mags but still have to scan some magazines. A deep blueish purple color. Regardless it originated in Southern California. Could have been built by OTP and sold at B and M? Not really sure. Comes with pictured Check it Tulip barrel (this is not the Taso barrel!).
Lead time (products order to packing to shipping) is 7 to 14 days. If you are in a rush please consider ordering your rusted parts from elsewhere.

Request for more Information or Quote

Part#: t1567