Spanky Fishbone Autococker, great shape, some wear from use, untested

Availability: Out of stock
SKU
t2091
Spanky Fishbone Autococker, great shape, some wear from use, untested. See photos. Purchased this recently to record a video on. Looks to be in great shape. Machined by Ogaz Enterprises, likely from a stock WGP body. Like dates to 1998-1999. Tubes only extend to valve retaining screw. Valve retaining screw and valve are inside of body, NOT INSIDE OF TUBES. Tubes are either plated or polish clear. Finish looks tube on tubes. Body has cool cut away in front of breech. Frame is plated and plating is in good shape but I did not take grips off. Looking this over I did not notice any problems that would hinder functionality but I did NOT air it up. It is sold as is and will need a rebuild. Valve is a stock WGP brass valve. Bolt is Taso. Front block pneumatics are from ANS. Sledgehammer 1 likely needs rebuild and switch probably needs new orings as well. See photos and ask questions. ANS inline likely needs rebuild. SOLD AS IS. With a rebuild this should shoot great.
Lead time (products order to packing to shipping) is 7 to 14 days. If you are in a rush please consider ordering your rusted parts from elsewhere.

Request for more Information or Quote

Part#: t2091

Similar Products