BBT (?) milled Sovereign 1.  Raw body

BBT (?) milled Sovereign 1. Raw body

Availability: Out of stock
SKU
t932
BBT (?) milled Sovereign 1. Raw body, never aired up. Ram bolt cover is smashed from used but may still cycle. Luckily ram bolt cover is not frozen so it moves on the bolt. I would recommend, 1. reanodizing, 2. purchasing a sov 2 or 3 ram bolt cover in stainless from Arrow Percision, and 3. replacing the front reg with a rock (maybe anodizing the rock with the body?). I would also recommend purchasing a new frame from the sovereign parts section. This could be a radical Sov 1. I don't know how many has as extensive milling as this Sov but it does look nice (which is why I bought it). Too many project I'll never finish though. This Sovereign take propriety sovereign barrels so I would recommend picking out a dye barrel with it from the sov barrel section of this website. Also, looking at the pictures I forgot to screw in the front grip frame screw which goes into the rail. I unscrewed this while trying to remove the rail and look for a serial number. No serial number could be found and I guess I forgot to screw in that screw.
Lead time (products order to packing to shipping) is 7 to 14 days. If you are in a rush please consider ordering your rusted parts from elsewhere.

Request for more Information or Quote

BBT (?) milled Sovereign 1.  Raw body

Part#: t932